Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Charging An Enochian Tablet

Charging An Enochian Tablet Cover

Book: Charging An Enochian Tablet by Josh Norton

Any generic advice on how one might properly charge a Tablet? I suppose I could look to your book Enochian Temples on how you charged the Temple for an example of what is involved?

As you know, I tend to take a minimalist approach to things Enochian - elaborate ceremony seems to be gilding the lily, to me. You can pretty this up with any sort of ceremony you deem appropriate.

It doesn't take a great deal to charge one of the Tablets - simply vibrating the names in its presence, or meditating on it, is often enough for it to pick up some charge. Here's the steps I'd use for a serious charging.


Download Josh Norton's eBook: Charging An Enochian Tablet

Tags: controlled origins  game galestial snakes  liber continet capitula  mark of satan