"By the end of 1993 there were 165 independent Messianic Jewish congregations world-wide, and a similar number of Jewish ministries and fellowships." 8 These congregations are usually affiliated with associations such as:
- Canadian Fellowship of Messianic Congregations and Ministries
- Fellowship of Messianic Jewish Congregations, a non-charismatic group
- International Alliance of Messianic Congregations and Synagogues. (IAMCS) This started as a charismatic outgrowth of the MJAA.
- Messianic Jewish Alliance of America (MJAA). This was the original American alliance.
- Southern Baptist Messianic Fellowship
- Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations (UMJC) This is an independent charismatic group.
Some groups restrict membership to those who are children of a Jewish parent or who are married to a Jew. Some organizations admit individuals who do not qualify for full membership to join as associate members.
Although some refer to their members as Jewish Christians, their preferred term since World War II has been Messianic Jews. There are about 100,000 Messianic Jews in the United States. There are over 200 Messianic congregations in the U.S., about 50 in Israel and many others in other countries. 9 Some Christian-Jewish inter-faith couples find a Messianic Jewish congregation to be a religious environment in which both can feel comfortable.
You also may enjoy this free books:Anonymous - History Of Nordic Runes P4
Borce Gjorgjievski - History Of Western Magic
Keywords: primary directions easy arcane schools krumm heller zodiac stellar stories confucian beliefs supreme ritual caballa magic taoism taoist canon virtue saludadores modern lyke giants malleus witch