Monday, September 15, 2008

Numerology For The 21st Century

Numerology For The 21st Century Cover

Book: Numerology For The 21st Century by Thomas Muldoon

Over 30 years ago I was fortunate to have discovered the world of Numerology and to say my life changed would be an understatement. I began a journey that has taken me around the world enlightening, frightening, entertaining and upsetting many with its concepts. I broke all the rules and now I want to share my world and take you on a journey of discovery that will change your life, are you ready? The concepts and ideas that I'll present to you are my own observations having been tried and tested over many years. You'll be introduced to only four numbers, no fancy calculations, no adding this number to that number, no peaks or pinnacles.

All 'characters' and 'scenarios' contained in this publication are fictitious and for illustrative purposes only, any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. No responsibility will be taken by the author, publisher or website content for those who act or fail to act on any of the information contained herein. (c) 2008 Thomas Muldoon

Download Thomas Muldoon's eBook: Numerology For The 21st Century

Keywords: witchcraft traditions  buddhism development  sensual life  balance harmony  gnostic information  zhine dream  religion dummies  mithraic ritual  guide wicca witchcraft  christianity roots  picture of life after death