2. I believe that man has free will to align himself with good or evil, and when all mankind is in harmony with the God Ahura Mazda, Angra Mainyu will be conquered.
3. I believe the soul is immortal and upon death crosses over Hell by a narrow bridge -- the good crossing safely to Heaven and the evil falling into Hell.
4. I believe that a savior named Sayoshant will appear at the end of time, born of a virgin, reviving the dead, rewarding the good and punishing the evil, and thereafter Ahura Mazda will reign.
5. I believe that Zoroaster, also known as Zarathustra, is the foremost Prophet of God.
6. I believe in the scriptural authority of the Zend Avesta.
7. I believe that purity is the first virtue, truth the second and charity the third -- and that man must discipline himself by good thoughts, words and deeds.
8. I believe that marriage excels continence, action excels contemplation and forgiveness excels revenge.
9. I believe in God as Seven Persons: Eternal Light; Right and Justice; Goodness and Love; Strength of Spirit; Piety and Faith; Health and Perfection; and Immortality -- and that He may best be worshiped through the representation of fire.
You also may enjoy this free books:Benjamin Rowe - Enochian Temples
Max Heindel - The Rosicrucian Mysteries
Reeves Hall - Asatru In Brief
Keywords: tantric buddhism confucianism development history judaic beliefs extraterrestrial enochian jain dharma prometheus rising daoist canon psilocybin mushrooms world lotus enochian temple liber siegfried north hero